RocketBot 2.0 has received a complete overhaul and now it’s not only better but also works really fast. According to RocketBot development team, wertzui remade the whole bot and is now available for download. Another big news about this update is that it uses that .35 API meaning that the bot is fully compatible with Pokemon Go 0.35 and 0.37 version. The team has just made this release public and the RocketBot 2.0 is a powerful Pokemon Go bot developed in C#.
By using the latest RocketBot 2.0, you can do a lot of things in Pokemon Go. You can set the default Longitude, Latitude and Altitude and can even use Pokemon Trainer Club account or Google login. This application comes with 100s of other features which you can read below:
- PTC / Google Login (Google Login is currently unavailable due to API incompatibility)
- Get Map Objects and Inventory
- Live map showing Pokéstops, Gyms, Pokemon and farming path
- Farm Pokéstops
- Farm all Pokémon in the neighbourhood
- Auto-Recycle uneeded items while keeping wanted items
- View all Pokémon CP/IV %
- Transfer/Powerup/Evolve Pokémon
- Output level and needed XP for levelup
- Output Username, Level, Stardust, XP/hour, Pokémon/hour
- Automatic use of Razzberries
If you are interested and want to download RocketBot 2.0 then you can download it from here.