Pokemon Go popularity is spreading like wild fire. Every day a new Pokemon Go hack is out which is far more better than the previous one. Niantic tried a lot to ban all third party Pokemon Go apps but thanks to the third party development teams who have recently launched the newest, and by far most popular Pokemon Go hacking program called Pokesniper.
Pokesniper is not like the rest of apps, it’s far more different and there is no chance that Ninatic would ever ban you. In Pokesniper, you need to enter a specific Pokemon name and it helps you in catching specific Pokemon by inputting their longitude and latitude. Another best thing about Pokesniper is that, all the information is crowedsourced, and we have confirmed most of the directions are 100% accurate.
Pokesniper has also launched their own webpage where you can find the location of your favorite Pokemon. I tried this application for catching Eevee and now it’s in my Pokeball. If you look at the Pokesniper web page, you can see all the rare Pokemon and their location. Once you install Pokesniper on your mobile, it will snipe you the location of the Pokemon.
If you are interested and want to download Pokesniper 1.2 APK on your Android device then follow the steps below. For installing Pokesniper, you need it’s APK file as the app is not available on Google Play Store.
Download Pokesniper 1.2 APK for Android:
- Download Pokesniper 1.2 APK for Android
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, run the Pokemon Go App.
That’s it. If you have any questions do let us know in the comments