Google just launched the first version of Google Allo today which is a smart messaging application that allows you to express more and do more. Google Allo comes with better stickers, emojis and doodles which allows you to express your feeling more clearly. You can do smart replies, send shouts and even use the incognito mode which comes with end to end encryption and you have your very own Google personal assistant.
According to experts, Google Allo will a direct competitor of WhatsApp and iMessage. If you are a fan of WhatsApp and iMessage then you should try Google Allo which is totally free to use. Check the trailer of Google Allo from here. The application is already available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store but if you want to download the APK file then you can download it from here.
Download Google Allo 1.0.006_RC18 APK for Android:
- Download Google Allo 1.0.006_RC18 APK.
- Uninstall any previous version of the game, if you have one installed.
- Place the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- Now, Go to Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources. Check this option and now you can install APK files from other sources too.
- Tap on the downloaded APK and start the installation process.
- Once completed, Run Google Allo
That’s it. If you have any queries do let us know in the comments.